What You Need for This Mini Course
As you work through this course, you may be wondering what resources, software, and tools you'll need to put my technique into play. So here is a list of what you need, what I recommend, and what is optional.
* denotes an affiliate link
What You Need (And I Assume You Have) For This Course:
- A self-hosted WordPress or SquareSpace blog and admin privileges to it
- A way to create PDFs (there are free ways, like Canva and Google Docs)
What I Recommend:
- A mailing list platform like ConvertKit *. You could use another mail marketing platform, such as MailerLite or Drip, if it does the same things as ConvertKit.
TIP: If you have a mailing list but need a new mailing list platform, use this link to get a 14-day ConverKit trial: https://convertkit.com?lmref=mYw3oQ * on a list larger than 1000 subscribers.
If you have no mailing list yet, you can use ConvertKit free up to 1000 subscribers with their free plan at this link: https://app.convertkit.com/users/signup?plan=free-... * — the free plan allows for unlimited landing pages and forms, but sequences are not included in the free plan (they are also not covered in this Quick Start course)
What is Optional and Recommended
- The Adobe suite (for more advanced file creation -- I use this because I am more familiar with it than other software)
What is Optional and not Needed
- The Essential Grid plugin
What I Do NOT Recommend
- Thrive Leads -- students in our course have reported that opt-in forms made with Thrive Leads DO NOT WORK ALWAYS on Pinterest Mobile