These terms were last updated October 7, 2017.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials (videos, PDFs, and text files) on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server
- Permission is granted to download, modify, and share SVG cut files created by Jennifer Maker on this School's web site for any purpose, including personal or commercial use. This is a grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Sharing or reselling items or files purchased through a classroom, as well as any other digital proprietary information that is the property of Jennifer Maker, is strictly prohibited. All files purchased from Jennifer Maker, aside from SVG cut files specifically designated to share or sell, are for personal use only. For each purchase of a course, only one user is allowed access to the course content. You may not purchase a course to share with another user.
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel,” and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Jennifer Maker with all rights reserved, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
While Jennifer Maker makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on this website. Similarly, while Jennifer Maker makes every effort to ensure that the images on this website are accurate, we can make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the images provided on this website. Jennifer Maker makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any product provided.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jennifer Maker may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, including any applicable shipping and handling, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Jennifer Maker makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services. Jennifer Maker does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
11. Confidential and Proprietary Information
Jennifer Maker does not seek or want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to Jennifer Maker through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By sending Jennifer Maker any information or material, you grant Jennifer Maker an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit, and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that Jennifer Maker is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose.